The annual poster contest is an opportunity for student ACASC members to present research and compete for prizes at the annual symposium.
A huge thank you to our sponsors
To view examples of posters and 2018 winners, click here.
1st Place: Addison Ozakyol - National University Health Sciences - Florida
2nd Place: Kaila Alvarez - Northwestern Health Sciences University
3rd Place: Kylie Norell - Northwestern Health Science University
Honorable Mention: Noah Volts- Life Chiropractic College - West
Honorable Mention: Korissa Ramage and Kyle Sisker - Palmer College of Chiropractic - West
Honorable Mention: Ian Kaplan - Keiser University
Winners Kylie Norell, Addison Ozakyol, Kaila Alvarez
Archives: View 2016 winner
- To increase the value of research within the sports chiropractic specialty, especially among the future generation of sports chiropractors.
- To give beginning sports chiropractic researchers a venue to develop research presentation skills.
- To expand knowledge translation to symposium attendees
- Create visibility and presence for campus ACA Sports Council
Posters should present research on one of the three aspects of sports chiropractic:
- Sports chiropractic treatment of athletic injuries
- Sports chiropractic prevention of athletic injuries
- Ergogenic effects of sports chiropractic care
Types of research
- Basic science (e.g., biomechanics, physiology)
- Clinical (e.g., clinical trials, observational clinical research)
- Literature reviews
- Case series (more than three subjects)
- Case study (report of a single case)
- Other (e.g., epidemiology, population studies, practice analysis, etc.)
Commemorative awards and scholarship monies donated by sponsors will be given to the top 5 vote getters. Cash prizes with a guaranteed prize structure of, at least, 1st - $2000 - "The Hyde Award", 2nd - $1000, 3rd - $750 and two Honorable Mention awards of $450.
Deadline to enter for 2019 -TBA. For a complete list of content rules and regulations, click here.